Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

M. Sc. Dissertation Topic Choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

von Moltke

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all,

I am about to start my second semester in my M. Sc. study. I have previously taken courses of "Sensor Array Signal Processing" and "Radar Signal Processing". These courses look like the only practically implementable courses (have more to do with implementation rather than theoritical courses like "Linear Systems Theory") and I would like to build my dissertation on one of these courses. I would prefer "Sensor Array Signal Processing".

I would like my dissertation to be of critical importance in defense industries since I am a 4 year worker in this area.

My preferences would be like:

*Synthetic Aperture Radar Signal Processing (I think this of a sensor array in time dimension made by one sensor)
*Direction Finding (Especially on Time Difference of Arrival technique)
*Passive Radar Signal Processing (Should have a lot to do with statistical signal processing due to high implementation of time correlation)
*Digital Beamforming in SAR

What could you fine people suggest me about the trends in international defense industries in Signal Processing and my M.Sc. dissertation topic?

Thanks all in advance.

I guess that topic related to nation defense secrets , what do you think? :lol:

Not really, there are (at least Turkey, that is my country) booklets of defense companies` strategic intrests in topics.

e.g:**broken link removed**

In the above link you see "hot topics" in bullets and guess what that first header is "sensor arrays".

My aim was to ask for opinions of forumers about their suggestions for a dissertation topic vaugely in these areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back