Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Lyons Instruments WG 716 word generator - help

Status
Not open for further replies.

auato

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all.

At flea market I bought an interesting instrument: an old WG 716 by Lyons Intruments. It's a simply max. 16MHz TTL words generator.

**broken link removed**

The usage seems easy but I do not have any manual and I do not succesful to view bits 10 to 16. It's very strange because the white buttons of Word Lengths are only for maximum of 8 bits. Do you know this instrument, please?

Thank you very much
bye

Last edited by a moderator:

I am guessing you can push all the white buttons in together. The word length is then 1+ whatever buttons are pushed in so to get 16 bits you push them all in.

It could, of course, be faulty.

Keith.

I am guessing you can push all the white buttons in together. The word length is then 1+ whatever buttons are pushed in so to get 16 bits you push them all in.

How stupid of me... you're right, Keith. I can push all the white buttons in together and when all white buttons are pushed, I can see all 16 bits.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back