Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

lvs error: no power net present, different no. of ports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fengwei

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello.
I am suffering a lvs error.
I stream out the gds file from IC compiler.
Here, a part of the GDSOUTMAP is as follows.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
set_write_stream_options -map_layer ${GDSOUTMAP} -child_depth 99 \
-output_pin {text geometry} -output_design_intent
write_stream -format gds -lib_name ALUDFFSMALL -cells {ALUDFFSMALL} ALUDFFSMALL.str
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A 11[:20] 11 20
A 114[:1] 114 1
A 115[:1] 115 1
A 116[:10] 116 10
A 116[:1] 116 1
A 116[:16] 116 16
map----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However, calibre can't recognize the pin texts (only 3 pins can be recognized on left upper corner).
As a result, the power nets and ports are mismatched.
I tried to stream in Virtuoso, it seems like that there is no problem of the pin text.
What is the problem?
I appreciate any comments.

Best regards,
Fengwei

Hello.
I am suffering a lvs error.
I stream out the gds file from IC compiler.
Here, a part of the GDSOUTMAP is as follows.
set_write_stream_options -map_layer ${GDSOUTMAP} -child_depth 99 \
-output_pin {text geometry} -output_design_intent
write_stream -format gds -lib_name ALUDFFSMALL -cells {ALUDFFSMALL} ALUDFFSMALL.str
A 11[:20] 11 20
A 114[:1] 114 1
A 115[:1] 115 1
A 116[:10] 116 10
A 116[:1] 116 1
A 116[:16] 116 16
map----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However, calibre can't recognize the pin texts (only 3 pins can be recognized on left upper corner).
As a result, the power nets and ports are mismatched.
I tried to stream in Virtuoso, it seems like that there is no problem of the pin text.
What is the problem?
I appreciate any comments.

Best regards,
Fengwei

Add the pin Layer Throughout the supply lines that time the LVS may come clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back