Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LT1366 opamp replacement needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best way anyone can offer you an advice is to explain what circuit function you need from the opamp.
There are now thousands of opamp types for many specific applications.
Maybe you can use an old 741 for your application...

why not search it out of your country to see the availability of lt1366?

I suppose you can order at Farnell, Mouser, Digikey etc. Mouser do not have chip asked but propose as replacement TSX561.
Even in Germany or USA there are a very small number if any of local suppliers that stock every chip produced today.

i want a constant current circuit that is in datasheet and i want replace lt1366 with another op-amp in that circuit
can i use lm324?

i want a constant current circuit that is in datasheet and i want replace lt1366 with another op-amp in that circuit
can i use lm324?

I think you can use LM324 for this purpose. Check maximum voltages to be sure.

lt1366 is a Precision Rail-to-Rail Input and Output Op Amps but lm324 isn't.
so for constant current purpose i need these Features of lt1366 or lm324 is good for my purpose?

so for constant current purpose i need these Features of lt1366 or lm324 is good for my purpose?

I used LM324 in many applications and it works well. What extreme needs do you need? Try it and you will see.

From the datasheet:
" The current source shown in Figure 7 takes advantage of the LT1366’s ability to measure small signals near the positive supply rail."

So, if your intent is to build the circuit shown in figure 7, then the answer is no, you cannot use the LM324. The LM324's common mode range is about 1.7 volts below Vcc.
In figure 7, the common mode operation is only a few dozen millivolts below Vcc.

As other poster mentioned, are TI's or OnSemi's, Analog's or STMicro's products available where you live? Even if you have to order them via the Internet?

thank you schmitt trigger
i search my country markets and i find AD822 from analog devides
can i replace lt1366 with AD822 ?
i want a circuit with constant current.input voltage is 13volt and out put voltage is about 9.6 with 960ma constant current

thank you schmitt trigger
i search my country markets and i find AD822 from analog devides
can i replace lt1366 with AD822 ?
i want a circuit with constant current.input voltage is 13volt and out put voltage is about 9.6 with 960ma constant current

Is this an input rail to rail opamp?
And second, does its maximum supply voltage allow operation at 13 volts? Some R/R opamps are rated for only 6 volt max.
You may want to download the datasheet and check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.