Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LPG Gas Sensor Module (#27931)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shahabaz

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi friends am doing my mini project in my college in the topic LPG gas sensor as much i have collected all details and materials for it,, the thing i want to know is the sensor is 6 pin'ed but its module is in four pin,, since i have the model of the same project but for co gas, (MQ-7), my question is if i replace the (MQ-6)sensor with that of MQ-7 will work or not?

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&...fYg-OwGomQ5Gkv9YLCTT-mrw9TUveKmqGq5O&hl=en_US

MQ6 is suitable for detection of LPG and Propane. But MQ7 is just suitable only for Carbon Monoxide.

Ya you are right my quest is that is it possible to replace the sensor MQ6 in place of MQ7 moudle..

---------- Post added at 11:27 ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 ----------

some one please answer me..

---------- Post added at 11:35 ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 ----------

some one please answer me..

Ya you are right my quest is that is it possible to replace the sensor MQ6 in place of MQ7 moudle...some one please answer me..
Physically yes..both are of the same footprint and pins layouts..Go ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back