Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LPC2129 power on reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

binojkumar

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
lpc2129

Hi friends, im working on LPC2129, Its LCD program is not working on power on reset. After turning on its requires a press on reset button for displaying the LCD.
I have put proper delay on the begining of the program but its not working as i expected.
pls help me
VC

pwer on reset of lpc2129

Tell us the about the code, board name.

lpc2000 power on reset

binojkumar said:
I have put proper delay on the beginning of the program but its not working as i expected.
Did you use a proper reset circuit or just an RC? If you just used an RC that might not be sufficient for the older LPC2000 devices such as the LPC2129. There is no internal reset circuit and it is not important to have the delay in software at the beginning of the program, it is important to have a long enough time before the MCU tries to execute code. Once your delay loop executes correctly, you might as well drop it ;-)
Bob
http://www.lpc2000.com

lpc2129 lcd interfacing program

HI the Problem may be the LCD Initialize function. Check up with the datasheet of that LCD and do the proper initialization.

The Problem i faced and rectified too. I am sure the problem on initiliase section only.
So Check up with that.

power-on-reset

the problem is due to RC reset circuit
use better reset circuit or put long delay

Status
Not open for further replies.