Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking to work voluntarily in the field of analog/RF design

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkilambi

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I am a Graduate student at Arizona State University pursuing Masters in the department of Electrical Engineering. My specialization is Mixed Signal Circuit Design.

I am highly interested in working in the field of analog/RF circuit design.

My coursework during my under-graduation having taken up Electronics and Communication engineering has given me good basic knowledge in analog IC design.

I have taken up courses on Analog and Digital Circuit design all through my Masters to strengthen the foundation I have in Circuit Design.

Since I am a fresh graduate, I would volunteer to work. I am not expecting any salary. My aim of now is to gain some strong industry experience in the field of analog circuit design.

I believe that, with knowledge gained from my coursework and the experience of working on relevant projects, I can contribute productively to the projects you are undertaking. Please find attached my resume for more details.

Thank you.

Krishna Kilambi

My e-mail address is kkilambi@asu.edu.
My phone number is 480-258-7044

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back