Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking to hire somone to build an automatic control system!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ishosta

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello. I am currently designing a hydrofoil boat. The system is fully submerged and needs an automatic control system to maintain stability and for banked turns.ie yaw vs. roll. From what I have read, an analog system interface with a processor should work?? I need helping designing and ordering the specific components, also any programing that will be needed. I will pay for consultation fees or a flat fee for the final, working system. Please contact me at ishosta@yahoo.com. Thank you.

Re: Looking to hire somone to build an automatic control sys

Are you talking a toy boat or a full size boat? A design of the type (a good one anyway), your looking at at least a month or two of design work. If it were a toy boat, the amount of time involved is directly proportional to the level of functioality.

Michael
www.PCB-Experts.com

Status
Not open for further replies.