Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LOOKING JOBS IN SINGAPORE OR ANY COUNTRIES URGENTLY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

balaece07

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I AM BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING IN ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING.PRESENTLY WORKING AS EMBEDDED SOFTWARE/HARDWARE ENGINEER,HAVING 2 YEAR EXP

PRESENTLY LOOKING FOR A JOB IN ABROAD.I AM WILLING TO RELOCATE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD

MY PROFILE:

BALAMURUGAN.S

Mobile: +91-9842682154
E-Mail: selvaduraibalamurugan@gmail.com

CAREER OBJECTIVE:

To work with an innovative engineering design team that will help me to chisel my skills and enhance the growth of the organization in the field of Design and Development. My attitude is to achieve the goals that will contribute to the enterprise vision and to learn professionalism through experience.

PROFESSIONAL PROFILE:

Company Name: Varen IT Pvt. Ltd., Chennai
Position & Period: Embedded SW/HW Engineer & 2 Year (from Dec 2007- till Date)

Career Summary:
· Working with embedded systems with Atmel-AT89c51/52 & Microchip PIC micro-controllers PIC 18xxx/16xxx and ARM Processors.
· Implemented an Embedded Products like Bio-monitoring System, Finger Print based Recognition system; IR Remote Control and RF based products.
· High quality software and firmware design in C, C++, VB or assembly, extensive RTOS and kernel experience.
· Experience with device I/O - UARTS, A-D, D-A, RTC, EPROM’s.
· Basic Design Techniques in Global Positioning System Receiver.
· Involving in Project planning, Development, Final integration and Testing of applications.
· Create product or system outline and complete drawings schematics and Layout for PCB.

TECHNICAL PROFILE:
Languages - C, C++, VB.Net, Verilog
Assembly Languages - 8051, PIC, ARM7TDMI
Protocols - I2C, RS485, RS232, SPI, CAN, USB
PCB Design tool - ORCAD, Protel
Integrated Development - Keil micro vision2&3, MPLAB, RAID
Environment IAR Workbench for ARM, VB,MATLAB,XilinX,MICROWIND
Operating Systems - Windows 95/98//XP/VISTA, Linux, uc-os

PROJECTS PROFILE:

1. 8051 BASED SPACE MONITORING SYSTEM FOR LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM VIA RS485 COMMUNICATION

The objective of this project is to monitor the amount of free space of the area using multiple ultrasonic sensors with 8 bit CPU suitably located on the topside of the place, whereas the sensors faces down (to monitor the amount of free space). Here the Data Concentrator Unit (DCU) is a PC which uses VB for this application. A group of listeners (8051) in each row are under the control of a talker (8051) for that row where a listener can hold four ultrasonic sensors. Every listener has a unique address by which it communicates with talker in serial mode 3 (multiprocessor communication).
Software - Keil micro version
Hardware - 8051Microcontroller, RS232-RS485 converter
Protocol - RS485, RS232
Role -Team member

2. DISH POSITION MONITORING AND CONTROLLING

The aim of the project is to simplify the process to effectively install and manage the system with minimum errors. In our project, the input is received from a Keypad unit and it is processed with Atmel89c51 micro controller which sends the control signal to the stepper motor driver unit based on the input provided. The driver unit drives the stepper motor to the position specified. A feedback system is used to determine the current position of the dish. The position thus determined is displayed in LCD.
Software - Keil IDE
Hardware - 8051Microcontroller, RS232-RS485 converter
Protocol - RS485, RS232
Role -Team member

3. ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES SWITCHING THROUGH TELEPHONE LINE:

In this project, we will be controlling four electrical equipments from remote place through a telephone line. The main features of the system can be protected using password. This system can be installed in home or factory, where the remote controlling is required. The user can call the number, where the system is connected and can control (ON/OFF) the equipments connected with the system.
Software - Keil IDE, VB
Hardware - 8051Microcontroller, Telephone.
Protocol - SPI
Role -Team member

4. ACADEMIC PROJECT: IMAGE DE-NOISING USING DWT AND IMPLEMENTATION IN FPGA:

This project describes the filtering of noise from a noisy image and has applications in speech and image processing. Considerable interest has arisen in recent years regarding filtering in the wavelet transform domain (DWT). This technique has been effective in noise removal with minimum side effects on important features such as image details and edges. In this project, the effectiveness of both hard and soft threshold for desired detail level has been demonstrated. Effective hardware implementation based on FPGA technology is proposed.
Software Used - Mat lab and verilog
Team Size - 3

ACHIEVEMENTS:
Ø Achieved School First in 10th and 12th standards.
Ø Achieved Award of Golden boy of VMKVEC in UG.
Ø Achieved Award of Overall Academic Topper of ECE in U.G.
Ø Centum in S.S.L.C Mathematics.

EDUCATIONAL PROFILE:

Education University/Board Year of Passing Percentage
B.E (ECE) Vinayaka mission’s university, Salem 2008 86.1 %
HSC Sacred heart higher secondary school, Chennai 2004 88.7 %
SSLC Sacred heart higher secondary school, Chennai 2002 93.3 %

PERSONAL PROFILE:

Date of birth : 26-05-1987
Father’s name : Mr. N.Selvadurai
Languages Known : English, Tamil
Nationality : Indian
Passport Number : H4416766
Present Address : 12/7, Aegathamman Street,
Madurai Perumal Nagar,
Valasaravakkam,
Chennai - 600087,
Tamilnadu.

Hai I'm also looking for job in same domain... share info if u know any openings anywhere.......

Status
Not open for further replies.