Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for user and service manual of Tektronix 7L13

Status
Not open for further replies.

FFFFFF

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
search user and service manual for 7L13

if you can help me ...

FFFFFF

spectrum analyzer tektronix 7l13 schematics

Hi FFFFFF!!!

I have uploaded the service manual, but the page just hold it at this link for 7 days, so don't delay to download, Good luck with your repairs, I have one too, but my frame 7613 has some defective Tektronix IC's at readout board.

https://rcpt.yousendit.com/676887038/cb4201cb8ae3fa92171516c2d1552f7d

Instead, I'm looking for 2710 spectrum analyzer service manual, mine has dead the display storage board, Already I am working with 2712 manual, but there'are some changes at draws and labeling, so if you look somewhere, let me know
!!!!

Thanks Jack

7l13

nec1974
Please, upload 7L13 manual again!
Thanks, Alex.

7l13 repair

nec1974 said:
Hi FFFFFF!!!

I have uploaded the service manual, but the page just hold it at this link for 7 days, so don't delay to download, Good luck with your repairs, I have one too, but my frame 7613 has some defective Tektronix IC's at readout board.

https://rcpt.yousendit.com/676887038/cb4201cb8ae3fa92171516c2d1552f7d

Instead, I'm looking for 2710 spectrum analyzer service manual, mine has dead the display storage board, Already I am working with 2712 manual, but there'are some changes at draws and labeling, so if you look somewhere, let me know
!!!!

Thanks Jack

For your defective IC's, you might want to take the free cross reference available on my friend's web site, www.aa4df.com, as it may have some information that may help you. I'm not sure if he has it on the free downloads page or on the paid Tektronix manuals page. There are free download manuals mixed in with the paid manuals. I'm sure he has the cross reference available for free, though.

-Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back