Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for TSMC Library for 90nm and 130nm technology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hards

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all...
Rt now I have Library of TSMC 180n technology
Is any body have the library of 90nm or 130nm technology ???
or advance than 180nm technology ???

Please reply as soon as possible

Thanking of u

Hardik Desai

tsmc library download

Hi,

i worked with the 130,90nm libraries but i dont have any of those libraries with me.if u have soem doughts i ca clarify those things

regards,
ramesh.s

tsmc libraries

sumit_techkgp said:
U can ask TSMC
:eek:

U wanna go thru files or u just wanted to knw significant differences between these technologies?/

tsmc lib

I don't think anybody can share the detail library files of TSMC here. They are confidential and are not free.

free tsmc library

eexuke said:
I don't think anybody can share the detail library files of TSMC here. They are confidential and are not free.

As far as I know, the Artisan library is confidential. But when you sign an NDA (non-disclosure agreement) with TSMC, then TSMC gives you access to the process design kit, Artisan library, Artisan RAM/regfile compiler, etc. for free. You only pay when you go into production (mask-order, wafer-order, etc.)

If you want other IP-vendor's library (beside Artisan), then you need to contact the IP-vendor directly, and yes, most vendors charge $$$ for their material.

download tsmc libraries

what you said is very good for me!!!!!

tsmc 180nm tech file

could you send me your tsmc 0.18um lib to my email?

synopsys tsmc library

it is confidential.
no one can share here.

tsmc 0.18 standard cell library download

Well, I dont understand why it is confidential. Say if I get hold of one, and design a chip out of that, then I will have to go to TSMC to fab it, they are going to earn $$$. And they do give it for free to almost every company and university. Anyways..
you can try requesting it from viragelogic.com or may be go to synopsys.com and try to download it frm there.

download tsmc 90nm digital cell library

i have the tsmc .18 and 90nm standard cell library except the gds(or dfII) for icfb,
could u plz share me the files?

tsmc 90nm standard cell library from synopsys

with synopsys its easy to get one through the following link IF U HAVE SOLVNET ID
**broken link removed**
i think this will solve ur problem, try to get a solvnetid www.solvnet.synopsys.com its easy to get sovent id if ur comp is a synopsys customer.

with cadence go through this link u have a contact here , u can ask for evaluation version.
**broken link removed**
ask for evaluation purpose u may hav to follow some process to get it.
normally its difficult to get techno libraries.

try searching through viragelogic and other sites.
but the easiest one i feel is through synopsys.

tsmc 90nm standard cell library download

I've downloaded the TSMC 90nm standard cell library from synopsys,
General purpose Nominal VT with Multi-VDD support (TCBN90GHP)
I try to read thru the pdf's but there are alot of diff cases, which gives me a headache.
For ex: tcbn90ghpbc
tcbn90ghpbc0d77
tcbn90ghptc
tcbn90ghptc0d70d7
tcbn90ghpwc
tcbn90ghpwcl
tcbn90ghpwcl0d90d9

Wat is the meaning of those namings?? i assume bc is best case, tc is typical case, wc is worst case, but wat are those numbers and alphabets behind??
In the file there are alot of

tsmc download library ip

Hi Wakka,
Do you really need to care about namings?. Its good to know, but its not much required for analysis. you will get PVT, Operating conditions, Input volatages , basic cells included in the lib , units used in the lib, wireload models,porosity information, slew threshold trip points, timing ranges and etc details by reporting the library . in dc, if you can give report_lib <your lib_name>, it will report every thing related to lib.

Regards,
Sam

where to download tsmc 90nm library

i dnt think u should really get into details of the techno lib file.

there will be many conventions which may not be relavant and useful enough to understand.

well im not a very experienced guy to analyse the contents (of the tech file) and to say at wat point of time and how they will be usefull in the design and verification flow.

any one experienced please write few lines on this.....

tsmc digital 90nm library

Hards said:
Hi all...
Rt now I have Library of TSMC 180n technology
Is any body have the library of 90nm or 130nm technology ???
or advance than 180nm technology ???

Please reply as soon as possible

Thanking of u

Hardik Desai
Hi
If I send my file to u ,do u synthesis it?
I really need 0.18um for leonardo.
Do u send your library to me?
Thanks a lot.

Added after 2 minutes:

wakaka said:
I've downloaded the TSMC 90nm standard cell library from synopsys,
General purpose Nominal VT with Multi-VDD support (TCBN90GHP)
I try to read thru the pdf's but there are alot of diff cases, which gives me a headache.
For ex: tcbn90ghpbc
tcbn90ghpbc0d77
tcbn90ghptc
tcbn90ghptc0d70d7
tcbn90ghpwc
tcbn90ghpwcl
tcbn90ghpwcl0d90d9

Wat is the meaning of those namings?? i assume bc is best case, tc is typical case, wc is worst case, but wat are those numbers and alphabets behind??
In the file there are alot of

Hi
Do u send me your library or link to download it?
Thanks

compile library tsmc

Hi,
I want to have TSMC 180nm library. What is the size of the entire tsmc library data base. Could you share the TSMC 180nm library?
Regards,
SRKRAO
hisrkrao@gmail.com

Re: free tsmc library

modelsim62c said:
eexuke said:

As far as I know, the Artisan library is confidential. But when you sign an NDA (non-disclosure agreement) with TSMC, then TSMC gives you access to the process design kit, Artisan library, Artisan RAM/regfile compiler, etc. for free. You only pay when you go into production (mask-order, wafer-order, etc.)

If you want other IP-vendor's library (beside Artisan), then you need to contact the IP-vendor directly, and yes, most vendors charge $$$ for their material.

Hi Modelsim

Is there easy to sign a NDA with TSMC?
I have not signed it yet, but I do not think it is easy.

tdf

Re: tsmc 0.18 standard cell library download

avimit said:
Well, I dont understand why it is confidential. Say if I get hold of one, and design a chip out of that, then I will have to go to TSMC to fab it, they are going to earn $$$. And they do give it for free to almost every company and university. Anyways..
you can try requesting it from viragelogic.com or may be go to synopsys.com and try to download it frm there.

There are foundry vendors and library vendors. Yes of course, you tape out your chips in TSMC and TSMC makes $$$. Libraries are not generated by tools automatically, they must be designed by engineers and library varies one by one in quality, timing model of low quality libraries may not be precise and this lead into constraints overhead or area extra cost. That's why good library vendors charge their customers.

I have only ever received access to TSMC process documents under an NDA. I doubt they have changed that policy.

Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back