Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for Tek WaveStar 2.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunjar

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone:
I have a old TDS-320 scope, I am looking for WaveStar software, I found version 2.8 in TEK website, but 2.8 not support my 320 scope, is anyone have old 2.6 version program can send to me? Thank a lot, I really want use the software to connect my scope to laptop.

my email is sun_jar@163.com, it maybe receive 20MB attach file, if file size more than that, please split it to 2 or more files. Thanks again.

Ying

Ying, and everyone:
I'm also looking for Wavestar ver 2.6 or earlier. I've seen posts where engineers have used ver2.4, 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 2.8.1 and 2.9. The newer ones apparently don't work with the earlier TDS300 or TDS400 family digital scopes. I've collected several pdf manuals on wavestar if anyone is interested.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.