Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for some micrcontroller based projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

aandavan

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
innovative microcontroller based project

Hi

I am in search of some innovative microcontroller based projects . can anyone help me please...

how bout designing a smart home, office, etc. u may control the house u designed from other computer. control the house means switching lights, open and close the gates, switching fans and etc. it's a very good project plus it does have market value.

aandavan said:
Hi

I am in search of some innovative microcontroller based projects . can anyone help me please...
Manu and many in the internet, Why you could try the google ???

There are a lot of variety you can play with microcontroller, from home appliaces, industrial, security/ access control, or maybe more specific market controller.
What the project use for ? Market or just hobby ?

regards
fayes

microcontroller and microprocessor have great ability and we can use those to make and invent a lot of things . think about your favourits and what you wanna do .
AND important notice : before make any thing ,choose your IC , which ic do you want to use (AVR PIC or ...) First think about your knowlage and your ability .
i think the best place on net you can find useful project is "http://www.avrprojects.net/"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back