Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for software for antenna analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Antenna Software

There also has another article for RFID Loop Antenna Design, hope it is helpful for you.

Thanks for those doc's, they are most helpful .

But it still doesn't answer my question whether HFSS is suitable devleloping RFID loop antennas :)

multanova51 said:
Mamali

You said you could guide on some literature on small antennas.
I am also very interested in VERY short antennas for below 100 MHz. Currently I have a project for a 40MHz antenna with 4 cm length. (CEPT SRD band in Europe)

I think the main issue is to get better insight, not to simulate till u drop.
NEC based programs are widely available and of course they are very useful...

If u could give some tips on interesting literature for extremely short antennas that would be great. There are some things in Rothammel's Antennenbuch, Kraus of course and "kurze antennen" from G.Janzen which I already picked up.

rgds

Mike

well, the best way for extremly short antennas is to use all the volume you have. for example with fractal antennas or so on. I recently find some interesting papers on IEEE Explore about small antennas. tell me if you cant reach it and ill post them here; but please forgive me for possible long delay! Im now extremly bussy :(.

yours, marti

Hi
Anyone can upload some antenna design examples uesd in HFSS9.2.
I am a begginer.
Thanks!
Apollo

I also, require some HFSS 9.2 Antenna (high radio frequency) examples as I cannot properly setup the excitations required.

Thanks

Cat

Antenna Software

hi.
you can download IE3d from zelandsoftware website.

Antenna Software

for simple wire antennas, I think, the NEC is the best one. Both the exe files and the source files are available freely online. As to the design of electrical small antennas, the NEC is convinent to combine with any optimization algorithm to fulfil optimization design.

Antenna Software

hi everyone
I design a product,the frequence is 315Mhz.how the antenna to design??

Added after 5 minutes:

can the ie3d simulate the antenna in 315MHZ???

how the NEC???

Antenna Software

Hi!!; i need a log periodic antenna software, please, if somebody know about it, tell me where to find it.
Thanks.

Antenna Software

Hi ,I am looking for a 8x8 butler matrix,
help..........
panag

Antenna Software

those documents of antenna design is very useful,
thanks,at89x51

Catalyst said:
I also, require some HFSS 9.2 Antenna (high radio frequency) examples as I cannot properly setup the excitations required.
Thanks
Cat

Try to describe you problem may be I can help you...

Does anyone how to construct a p.a.t.c.h. antenna using NEC ?

I can't use any other simulator except NEC and seem to be stuck with this problem.

Many Thanks

pir0texnik said:
Catalyst said:
Thanks
Cat

Try to describe you problem may be I can help you...

I have some simulated hfss files on dipole and slot antenna. which one you want ?:|

Antenna Software

so many software can been used to simulate antennas, but where can I find and download them?

Antenna Software

i need comperation about simulation of microstrip antennas,does anyone has articles about it?
thank u

Antenna Software

i think hfss is good to simulate 3d model antennas
2d model , i think ie3d is good 2

i have design Tin Can Antenna and i want to simulate it and also want to analyz
its performance which software would be best

Antenna Software

Re:Hi!!; i need a log periodic antenna software, please, if somebody know about it, tell me where to find it.
i think you can model it in hfss and some information about it can be found at IEEE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back