Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for service manual tektronix 465B DM44 option

Status
Not open for further replies.

jb1955

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
tektronix dm44

Hi all,

looking for the service manual for the DM 44 option on the 465 B scoop (Tektronix)

Thanks for reading it ,

jb1955

dm44 service manual

jb,
I'm looking for a complete copy of the 465M tech manual. Do you have one?

Terry

tektronix 465b

hello jb1955 and Tweeks,

you both may find this link useful: **broken link removed**

scroll down to about the middle of the long page, be patient ftp site is slow.

unkarc

tektronix 465b service manual

thanks for the links ,

its verry useful ,

but i am searching the
service manual for the DM 44 multimeter option of the 465 scope tek.

thanks in advance,

jb1955

tektronix dm44 manual

I've tried that site, downloaded 2 manuals and both of those are incomplete. There's one more to try and hopefully that will be a full manual. Sure would be nice of those files were flagged as missing pages, etc.

Thanks for the reply UNKARC.

Terry

tektronix 465 service manual

jb1955 said:
thanks for the links ,

its verry useful ,

but i am searching the
service manual for the DM 44 multimeter option of the 465 scope tek.

thanks in advance,

jb1955

Hello jb1955,

Sorry but I do not know of any other link from where you could freely download the multimeter option.

The link I gave includes two manuals with the DM44 included, the 466/464 and the 475A with DM44. These scope families were very similar so the DM44 should be the same in all of them, including the 465.

I do not know how complete or not complete any one manual you happen to download, have a try this is all I can suggest.

If you search on ebay you can find DM44 service manual on CD ROM for 5 USD + shipping if it is good for you: https://cgi.ebay.com/TEKTRONIX-DM44...5717723QQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

They seem to have other manuals on CD too.

rgds, unkarc

Re: tektronix dm44 / 465M

jb1955 said:
Hi all,
looking for the service manual for the DM 44 option on the 465 B scoop (Tektronix)
Thanks for reading it ,
jb1955

contact me johndio (at) aol (dot) com for 465m tech manual. i have a .pdf - not sure if it's complete.

i'm looking for the tech manual with schematic & layout for the dm44 digital multimeter option for that series.

cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back