Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for sample thesis in mechatronic

Status
Not open for further replies.

azzintani

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Project thesis

Im going to do my documentation of my mechatronic project ,and I need to read any thesis of mechatronic project . to be more familiar with writting thesis ,
any body got one please send me i need ur help

azzintani@yahoo.com
thank you

Re: Project thesis

..... You did not specify what ur project is about!

hi,

What exactly do you need? you need ideas about some subjects or you need already projects?

Project thesis

Hi!!
I am also do the same as your'se maybe you we should know first what is your project is all about because when in the time you will defend for that in the middle of your research professor you probably know what is the lack...
PLS.DO..IT..SYSTEMATIC....

hi, i m alsonewbie in this forum, i need help to do my final year project, hope u all canhelp me, i want to do the project title chargehp via bluetooth. any idea? or maybe u can share your project which is already success, maybe i can propose the title to my lecturer soon..:|

im a newbie on eda 2
im in 3rd year diploma in electronix
i nd u guys 2 sugst me a topic 4 PROJECT relad to ELECTRNX
plz sugst ASAP
wl b thnkful 2u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back