Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for PCB fabricators who will ship to the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

felis_CO

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I need a quote for PCB fabrication. It's 1.5" by 1.5", 2 layers, 8mil traces, 8mil clearance. I need to make 100 of them.

Please give me your quote as well as turnaround time and shipping charge and time to USA.

Thank you,
Oleg.

PCB fabrication

Hi,Felis, what's ur EAU of this board? How to contact you? I'm the sales rep of a PCB manufacturer in china.

Re: PCB fabrication

Felis,

Please contact us at team(at)tom-ic.com! We'll find an agreement for sure :)

At Tom-IC you get one free copy on any PCB order (any surface & any number of layers) placed before end of february 2008.

For your PCB prototypes, try
http://www.tom-ic.com/index.php?cPath=22.

For your components hunting, just try our BOM service
**broken link removed**

Hope this helps,

Tomic

------------------<0>-<0>------------------
Already working successfully with many companies, engineering schools, robots clubs, etc.
www.tom-ic.com
Your reliable prototyping partner.

Hello

I am Sudhir from India.

Do you have schematic / Gerber.

If you have only schematic, I can design PCB layout.

Pricing will depend on quantity,
Shiping by EMS Speed post or intl courier

let me know your requirements.

thanks
sudhir

Hello,
we are pcb prototype manufacturer.
Excellent quality on acceptable price, please contact us.
www.vrint-pcb.com

Re: PCB fabrication-India

Does anybody know where I can get PCBs fabricated in INDIA (Delhi preferably) if I give them the schematics? I'm a hobbyist and only looking for a couple of boards. All components are through hole.

Re: PCB fabrication-India

ivar said:
Does anybody know where I can get PCBs fabricated in INDIA (Delhi preferably) if I give them the schematics? I'm a hobbyist and only looking for a couple of boards. All components are through hole.
Contact www.united77.com for a quote. They are based in Mangalore and ship worldwide. Even single piece orders accepted for single side. I am a regular customer since 3 years.

Hello,

I need a quote for PCB fabrication. It's 1.5" by 1.5", 2 layers, 8mil traces, 8mil clearance. I need to make 100 of them.

Please give me your quote as well as turnaround time and shipping charge and time to USA.

Thank you,
Oleg.
PCB price big discount……..

Base price list for 1-8 layers prototype
2layers 4layers 6layers 8layers
Tolal Area of one design (c㎡) 1000 CM Sq
Base price (USD) 75 150 270 450
2layers (FR4 HAL )small quantities, medium quantities only 80 (USD) /㎡

Wintak Circuits specializes in producing high precision and reliability 2-24 layers PCBs, including HDI, aluminium circuits, high frequency circuit boards, heavy copper, thick gold, etc. We have been certificated with UL, ISO9001:2000, ISO14001, and TS16949. For more details, please e-mail me at Carson.xi(at)wintakpcb.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back