Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for partners in China

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjef

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everybody,

I work for a private RF/electronic company. We develop RF boards and devices. We are looking for partners in China to manufacture our PCBs as well as someone to buy electronic components in small quantities. I'm visiting China in October to buy some electronic components and also find some partners for future collaboration. Is there any market places that I can buy electronic parts such as industrial transistors and connectors without online preorder in china?

I need someone who places the orders and collects the components. Then I come to china in person and he/she hands me the orders. A percentage of the order price will be paid as the salary to you. If you are interested drop me your email. Usually we have purchases 4-5 times a year.
I'm looking for someone that I can trust in as a friend. So if you are only and only interested in gaining more money please do not contact!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back