Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

looking for part time pcb design jobs for home

Status
Not open for further replies.

vijendra26

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
everybody my self vijendra from india & i am a pcb layout engineer & i need some part time pcb layout jobs for home i can design pcb layout upto 16 layers & have the capability of signal integrity analysis, cross talk verification & correction , emi emc analysis. I am having exp. of 10 yrs in this field. Any body interested can contact me at vijendra26@yahoo.com

hi
actually i am not getting freelancer jobs for pcb designing yet now can you plz. help me in infinding such freelancer jobs of pcb designing

I will recommend you to add an alert with your area of interest (pcb design in this case). You will be mailed immediately when a job is posted in the area of interest you subscribe.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.