looking for motherboard repair training ebooks..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: motherboard repairing

The best on the net:

**broken link removed**

- - - Updated - - -

The best on the net:

the basic,,,, to repair mainboard it' s like repair cellphone where is work system cellphone adapted from motherboard, but different is cellphone had a signal converter,,,,,

Re: ebook on motherboard

@Trion: if you got these books from lamington road, why don't you have them scanned and upload them somewhere like the piratebay.se or other site like scribed. and post it here so we can get these books and all can benefit from it, would you do that for us? Also instead of scanning you can take pictures of the pages with 3.3 mega pixel camera with good lighting and it is same as scanning.

- - - Updated - - -

check eserviceinfo.com or piratesbay.se there are thousands of schematics for computer note books and mother boards, also by doing little extra work from them you can figure out the rest. You can get away without the exact schematics just by ic datasheets and other repair help. I have seen people fixing mother boards without any schematics, not always you need schematics, depends on the type of problem, some times finding bad ram or smelling the board can get you to the burned parts and general area of damage. But don't give-up so easily.

I agree with everything you posted but what can you do without the schematics for the OEM system. I have a degree in electronics but without a schematic there is nothing I can do. What should I do to get the schematics?

Status
Not open for further replies.