Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for methods for good modeling of real world

Status
Not open for further replies.

leomecma

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Methods for good model

Hi people,
I need suggestions about papers or books that explain how model real world in equations for control this modeling elements, but no exaclty equations of some most used elements like dc motors and other classicals, but how training the feeling for transform complex elements in smaller parts of models giving the complete element model .... Can anyone help me?

Just an example: some people know ETC (electronic throttle body) of modern cars, that model consist of DC motor model and plate model: that has to include return spring torque, gear reductions, viscous friction and columb friction acting on the shaft. That seems very simple when hear or read about, but I'm sure that a few people would obtain the correct model just looking for physical element. No for don't know the physical principles that govern it, but for no feeling about model elements. I need so much suggestion about develop this feeling....

Attachment a photo of ETC...

Regards,

leomecma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back