Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for materials about 5GHz Disconne Antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninhawk

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
5GHz Disconne Antenna

Hi all:

...I´m looking for information to design and construct a (WLAN) 5GHz Disconne antenna. May somebody recommned me some book, notes, links ... etc. in order to design it?. What about software for simulate it?

Thanks in advance. Best Regards

ninhawk

old classics

This is an old classic antenna. I would suspect the old classic antenna books should have the information. Try:

Antennas by Kraus
Antenna Handbook by Jasik

Since it contains surfaces and all three dimensions, you will need a good three dimensional simulator. Someone else can suggest a specific simulator.

hi flatulent, thanks for reply

...I have beeing seeing that at this freq the antenna is very small, so I think that for this project I need a antenna EM simulator, anybody can recommend me someone?

...and I would be really surprised if somebody share me a discone antenna simulation example :wink:

Thanks. Regards

design software

Here is a program for designing discones. Antenna programs like NEC only use wires. They cannot simulate with conducting surfaces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back