Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for LTCC Tutorials

Status
Not open for further replies.
LTCC Tutorials

No enough points to download...

Re: LTCC Tutorials

Hi all,

I am working on a LTCC Bandpass filter. Initially I modeled conductor as PEC. and got a IL of 0.5dB in pass band. And if I change conductor as Silver(conductivity=6.3e07), IL is around 4dB in pass band.

Can you help me to Find the cause for this loss.

Regs,
Sridhar.

LTCC Tutorials

Thank you!I need it!

Re: LTCC Tutorials

hi,
Can u tell the green tape used .

With Regards
vibin
sri_hsr said:
Hi all,

I am working on a LTCC Bandpass filter. Initially I modeled conductor as PEC. and got a IL of 0.5dB in pass band. And if I change conductor as Silver(conductivity=6.3e07), IL is around 4dB in pass band.

Can you help me to Find the cause for this loss.

Regs,
Sridhar.

Added after 11 minutes:

Hi,
Thanks for your upload ,but i am unable to download the papers (getting some error during the unzip).Can u upload me.

Thanks .

With Regards
Vibin

flyhigh said:
Hi,

some more workshop notes on LTCC. I also have a vast amount of papers on LTCC and multilayer in general, will upload them in following days

flyhigh

Added after 15 seconds:

Hi,
Thanks for your upload ,but i am unable to download the papers (getting some error during the unzip).Can u upload me.

Thanks .

With Regards
Vibin

flyhigh said:
Hi,

some more workshop notes on LTCC. I also have a vast amount of papers on LTCC and multilayer in general, will upload them in following days

flyhigh

Added after 1 hours:

Hi,
I do agree your point .Can u send me some IMS papers on LTCC.

With Regards
Viswanathan.B

flyhigh said:
Hi,

The guys from IMST are great, they explore LTCC up and down and contributed a lot to the multilayer way of thinking. There is a variety of papers available on the website and you can get them for free.

Yes, I really think it is too much to pay 150 (250) Euro for 56 pages of so called tutorial. Of course, I didn't browse trough it, but looking at the TOC I can tell that this doesn't seem to be tutorial at all. It is more like some comercial intro to the field of LTCC. Usually you can't really learn anything from such general and concentrated literature. Also, I have a feeling it is linked to IMST or their co-laborate LTCC process and data given there might be unique.

I have some experience in LTCC and I can give you a few hints. Don't know what your real work is all about, but usually it is already known which process you are going to use (which manufacturer will make your LTCC circuits). The owner of the process usually has design notes and guides with rulles, model description or even design kit for a program such as ADS, MWO or similar.

There were also some useful tutorials/workshops held on IMS in 2001, 2002 and 2003 so you can trace them to get some slides to give you a flavor how the others are doing the same.

flyhigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back