Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for information about Tagra RMV 342G

Status
Not open for further replies.

halt

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
tagra smatv

hello i need some informations about an object called "Tagra RMV 342G" tagra is the name of the manufactor i think. In reality i have found this object (something like a big tv tunner but more elegant and with some switch buttons and with an Antenna input and a RF output connectors) and i seriously need to know.
I've searched it on internet but i dont have found anything. help pleaaase :cry:

tagra satellite

Show us a photograph or describe the object in much more detail, labels of all the switches, all other writing on it.

Fifteen years ago Targa was a brand name of cheap and nasty CB radio accessories such as RF power amplifers with a transistor in class C sold for SSB use and no output filtering. Power supplys that could not supply the rated current. Their antenna accessorys were ok.

tagra antenna

Thx for your reply,once i get a cam i'll photograph that.

Tagra RMV 342G (10 pts)

here is some pictures of the module i hope that someone could help me about it

the pix :
**broken link removed**

Re: Tagra RMV 342G (10 pts)

Looks like a satellite TV receiver to me.

"LNB" means low noise block, the thing on the end of a satellite dish that converts the GHZ satelite signals to a lower intermediate frequency that will go down coax to the reciver without too much loss.

Google finds some sites that say SMATV means Satellite Master Antenna TV which means a system where the signal from one dish is distribute to lots of TV's in a building such as in a hotel.

The decoder socket is for connecting an external decoder for receiving scrambled satellite signals.

halt

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Tagra RMV 342G (10 pts)

thanks anyway for your help man , you have 10pts like promis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back