Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for information about building Vocoder in Matlab

Status
Not open for further replies.

hime

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello my friends...
I'm looking for any informations about Vocoder (such as MELP/MELPe, CELP/ACELP,AMBE/IMBE....).
And I want to build this vocoder using Matlab.
Can somebody give me something avail like articles, Matlab code or links related to this topic..
Thank to all...

ambe matlab code

A digital speech coder can be classified into two main categories, waveform coders and vocoders. Waveform coders employ algorithms to encode and decode speech signals so that the system output is an approximation to the input waveform. Vocoders encode speech signals by extracting a set of parameters that are digitized and transmitted to the receiver.
Seeing that you know abt MELP/MELPe, CELP/ACELP i think u might know the above difference.Can u please tell me what all are your requirements and what sort of code you are planning to implement,coz i have a speech reg code which uses MFCC which might be useful to you.
ALL THE BEST.

acelp codierung matlab

Hello Cross de lena,
Now I'm doing thesis stament about Vocoder. And I need to simulate the Vocoder ( some type as above) in Matlab. So please send me the Matlab code for simulation of MELP/MELPe, CELP/ACELP, AMBE/IMBE Vocoder.
Thank you very much....

celp matlab code

Hi
As i have said that as of now i have only a speech recg matlab code which i don't think might fit your purpose.I am free for the next 3 days and will try to find out if some one in my contacts has the code that you have asked for.Can't assure you that i would definetly get it but can assure you that i will try my best.
ALL THE BEST IN YOUR EFFORT.

Re: VOCODER

Hi Hime!
I'm doing thesis about Vocoder. And i know you have a thesis about Vocoder. So please send me your thesis. I want to use it as documet for my thesis. Thank so much. My Email : binhdt@infonet.com.vn

Hi Hime!
I'm doing thesis about Vocoder. And i know you have a thesis about Vocoder. So please send me your thesis. I want to use it as documet for my thesis. Thank so much. My Email : binhdt@infonet.com.vn

hi i need ur thesis on MBE vocoder plz help...reply asap

Hi,
Could you please help me regarding the Adaptive Multi Rate Codec, and how to implement one using mat-lab.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back