Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for information about anti-jamming technology

Status
Not open for further replies.

sohailmushwani

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello
i am new to this forum and i need some help.
i am desirous to do work on anti jammer technology as semester project if someone can refer me details
or
any other source of information
i shall be thankfull
bye

anti gsm jammer

Anti jamming for what? Cell phones, GPS, Control links?
There isn't such a thing as an anti-jamming device that I know of.
There are design concepts that minimize the effects of jammers such as frequency hopping, etc.
What kind of project are you considering?

anti-jammer

if your trying to do a anti noise jamming, thats quite impossible. however if it is in the same frequency jamming, try using coding technique or simple frequency hopping. remember that noise can be present in all spectrum thus deliberate jamming is inevitible.

gps anti-jamming

Hi, I am a new member. I wanna work on anti jammer for GSM + GPS jammers. How we can produce anti jammer for jammer of GSM & GPS signals. Pl. give me some hints. I wanna save the tracker devices from jammers.

Thanks

Anti Jammer Само&amp

The Best ANTI-JAMMER, the most complete and gestibile one in absolute. An extraordinary countermeasure of Emergency against the holdups with the Jammer. www.nikam.it Made in Italy

Самое лучшее ANTI-JAMMER, самое полное и gestibile одно в абсолюте. Внесметные противосредства аварийной ситуации против задержек с Jammer. www.nikam.it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back