Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for info about RC controller for DC motors

Status
Not open for further replies.

E-goe

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Motor control

In my robot project I'm using simple DC motors. What I want to implement is an RC controller.

But when I'm browsing the net mostly I find RC controllers only for servo motors, because they have build in already an receiver.

So can anybody suggest a site or give a link to some documents about RC controle of a DC motor.

What I basicly want is to build an transmitter and receiver to do the steering and some other functions of my robot.

Greetz E-goe

Re: Motor control

try using a micro controller

Re: Motor control

Of course I'm using a microcontroller ( steering and braking already implemented in PIC 16F84) . I'm searching for schematics for the transmitter and receiver for the analog part .

I'm wandering if I can modify RC control for servos to DC motors. For this I've found some doc's. I only need schematics for trans. en receiver.

Any suggestions?

Greetz E-goe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back