Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for good DSP books

Status
Not open for further replies.

nvp

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello Frineds..
I am looking for good DSP books. If any one has good URL, Pls post here. Or any good download materials..
Regards
NVP

adaptive filter theory 4th download

u can fing good support from
www.dspguru.com
Its not a book but covers the topics of DSP

Usman Hai
Pakistan

dsp-book.narod.ru aribone radar

I downloaded all these books from the WEB (I don't know where):

• DSP.Algorithms.For.Programmers.pdf - 1.2MB
    Digital Filter Designers Handbook.pdf - 10MB
    Adaptive noise shaping.pdf - 387 KB
    Advanced Digital Signal Processing and Noise Reduction 2ed.rar - 3.7MB
    Signals Samples and Stuff - a DSP Primer - QST Magazine.pdf - 989KB
    ftp://194.85.35.67/BOOKS/ and look for: (Delmar) Digital Signal Processing--Filtering Approach.pdf

Hopefully You should be able to find and get them too. In case you can't find some book please request me to upload it.

dsp primer pdf

**broken link removed** - Signal processing

mobile books narod

More books, lectures and the like I got from the WEB.

If you can´t find... request it to me.

www.narod-dsp.ru

from this site , EDA E-books Upload/Download , has a lot of free books about DSP, you can download here.

dsp primer free download ebook

"The Scientist & Engineer's Guide to Digital Signal Processing"
by Steven W. Smith
**broken link removed**

adaptive filter theory

Hi Basil,

Can you send me these 2 books (as private mail since they are probably not interested for the rest)

Principles of Random Signal Analysis and Low Noise Design.pdf

Reduced Complexity Adaptive Filtering Algorithms with Applications to Communications Systems.pdf

Best Regards
dora

smiht signals samples and stuff

The site is interesting, but in my idea not really valuable, since most of the docs there, can be found in better places and in more categorized form.

signals samples and stuff - a dsp primer

book on adptive filter

Reduced Complexity Adaptive Filtering Algorithms...

Dora the book you requested me is in http://lib.hut.fi/Diss/2002/isbn9512260875/ it's a pHD thesis, see this:

Reduced Complexity Adaptive Filtering Algorithms with Applications to Communications Systems

Stefan Werner

Dissertation for the degree of Doctor of Science in Technology to be presented with due permission for public examination and debate in Auditorium S3 at Helsinki University of Technology (Espoo, Finland) on the 15th of November, 2002, at 12 o'clock noon.

Dissertation in PDF format (ISBN 951-22-6087-5) [1501 KB]
Dissertation is also available in print (ISBN 951-22-6175-8)

Abstract

This thesis develops new adaptive filtering algorithms suitable for communications applications with the aim of reducing the computational complexity of the implementation. Low computational complexity of the adaptive filtering algorithm can, for example, reduce the required power consumption of the implementation. A low power consumption is important in wireless applications, particularly at the mobile terminal side, where the physical size of the mobile terminal and long battery life are crucial. We focus on the implementation of two types of adaptive filters: linearly-constrained minimum-variance (LCMV) adaptive filters and conventional training-based adaptive filters....

it continues in http://lib.hut.fi/Diss/2002/isbn9512260875/

It's an interesting and useful work.

DSP Book Required..

i need Adaptive filter theory be Simon Haykin 4th addition, solved problem or solution, any body have information plz reply me,thnx

Re: DSP Book Required..

You could upload Adaptive Filter Theory (3rd Edition) from the link:

hxxp://www.mcu.cz/atm/ -- Home / eBookNew / Adaptive Filter Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.