Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for examples of serial port projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

faraz101

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i want to learn pc programming and want to build serial and parallel port based projects.now i need some example projects and any free book s for this topic.help me if any one know anything about that

Re: serial port projects

you can check Jan Axelson 's site, he is famous for his USB COMPLETE book + you can find good information about USB, mass storage, parallel port, and RS-232 and RS-485 serial communications
his site is : www.lvr.com

serial port projects

Janet Louise Axelson is an author of technical books in English. Most of her books relate to interfacing of computers using the serial port, the parallel port, USB and ethernet.

Janet uses the name Jan Axelson on the cover of her books. This has caused much confusion and endless debates over the years, regarding her gender amongst her thousands of readers.

Hello !

It is not difficult to learn the serial from the articals from the NET.

I also study the Serial Port from the NET and I have many projects on the SeRIAL Port as well as on the Parallel Port.

For parallel port download the PORT.OCX . This is very easy to use

I can send you the sample programes of the Parallel Port and The Serial Port.

Please send me your e-maill address.

Allah Hafiz

serial port projects

Hi faraz101,
If you want free book for parallel port interfacing. Then download the files Parallel port from yahoo group-booksbybibin.
**broken link removed**

If you want serial port interfacing, then you had to use microcontroller. See one example from this link
**broken link removed**

bibin john
www.bibinjohn.tk

serial port projects

hallo every body iam student at benha higher institute of technology and i need to learn more about how to interface pc with the microcontroller .
thanks best regards
this is my mail (eng_maher_bhit@hotmail.com)

it would like to suggression one site that has many project and pc programming interfacing hardware..
1. C# interfacing LCD
**broken link removed**
2. I/O Ports Uncensored - 1 - Controlling LEDs (Light Emiting Diodes) with Parallel Port
**broken link removed**

i'm doing a project related to serial port.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back