Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for Epson model 42v data sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

nand_gates

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
epson 42v

Hi,
I have mini printer module Epson model 42v I want to use it in
my project I have no data available for how to drive the printer!
Please help!

epson model-42v

No info is there about "Epson model 42v"
I just want to know how to use it !!

epson 42v printer

hello,
i also have epson 42v printer,i have written code for printing letters continuously,
but i unable to do one line paper feed and charecter selection and carriage return in time.if u have any information please help me.

epson printer model 42v

Can anybody please give me a circuit diagram/code to interface the Epson 42v printer to an AT89S52 ??

Thanks...

epson model 42v printer

I googled around and found a similar thread several years ago on a PIC forum. Please read:

https://www.picbasic.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=4407

The first couple of links are dead. However, around the 12th post, there appears to be an active rapidshare link to a scan of the manual. The file is pretty huge, so I did not download it. However, either this link or the users of the PIC forum may be of help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back