Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for electronics_circuit_drawing_tool ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bibliotheques pour ltspice

I've always liked Micro-ca*p's schematics. Plus, it's quite a small download.

Last edited by a moderator:

spice opus and dolphin smash

On 2002-04-27 03:41, arebee wrote:
I've always liked Micro-ca*p's schematics. Plus, it's quite a small download.

It looks nice, but where can I get it?

ouvrir schema multisim eagle

Get it here: **broken link removed**

layo1 demo

I give my vote to E*AG*L*E. It's easy to use and learn, user friendly.

Regards.

If you search the forum you will find more threads relating to this topic :roll:

There are plenty of excellent EDA tools, and the problem with most is that they excel in one area and are not as good in another.

O/R/C/A/D is great when it comes to schematic capture. It has a really nice GUI and rather easy to use but it is not that great when it comes to board layout especially with the lack of footprint libraries. Its schematics are great for printing as well.

P/A/D/S on the other hand is excellent for (guess) laying out pads aka laying out the circuit board. But it does not have such a good schematic capture.

E/A/G/L/E is really nice and easy to use, intuitive capture and layout (forward & back annotation provided), printed schematics are descent but it really lacks a good router and there is no autoplacement.

I have found P/R/O/T/E/L to create rather sucky schematics (visually) but that is my opinion. Its all-in-one package is good when it comes to board design.

There are others U/L/T/I/B/O/A/R/D, P/C/A/D, etc you might want to get feedback on them as well....

< :roll: :roll: :roll: >

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: cyberatom on 2002-04-28 23:42 ]</font>

ewb an easy to use electronic software.

Hi dear sir
I think you'd better to use this software. EWB
Electronic Work Bench.

Have a nice time
R110

I believe OrCAD is the best schematic entry tool avialable
It has a huge library of parts, and support various design flows..

Have been using it for years never found a problem ...

kwkam,I need a cohesion446,can you help me?

kwkam,I need a cohesion446,can you help me?

Xcircuit rocks!
it can runs on windows.. takes time but it worth it ....its FREEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back