Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for circuit diagrams of an electrical heater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shogun_boyz

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Electrical Heater

Can anyone help me about electrical heater? any circuit diagram is helping too?

Electrical Heater

What about it. Do you want to make a heater controller (thermostat).

Re: Electrical Heater

yes i want to create heater that can control heat. which is when it have it setting temperature it will mantain it. for an example when i heat it at 80 degree it will maintain it. can any1 help me.

Electrical Heater

Do you want to make an analog thermostat or a digital thermostat using a microcontroller. Is it meant for learning or is it for actual use.

For general outlines, you may take simple electrical heater.
Put a tempeature sensor which converts the temperature into voltage. Connect the comperator circuit which will compair this converted voltage with a reference voltage. This reference voltage will be taken from a potentiometer which will indicate the user (your,s) setting for desired temperature.
Connect a relay to comperator,s output.
So, the heater will get turn off as the voltage goes above the reference temperature.
Yoy may also connect display for temerature.
Refer the site www.electronics-lab.com
Pl. feel free for further assistance.

i just want to built it for my project. i want to make a simple heater that can control heat. if anyone have a circuit it will help too.
p/s:- i have found something similar in this domain but i not realy understand it circuit
this is anotheer person problem similarwith me -->

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back