Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for books and sites about RGB

Status
Not open for further replies.

tebron

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
rgb tutorial

Does anyone know suggest to me of the books or sites, where I can find document on as the RGB works?
Best regard.

Re: RGB tutorial

Search e-book section for "Video Demystified" it is a good book

**broken link removed**

Al Farouk said:
Search e-book section for "Video Demystified" it is a good book

I'm working on a video ASIC right now and I have to say it is a very weird book, i.e., it's not for the beginners AND professionals. ASIC guys who want to implement video chips will find this book a little superficial and too many errors (not typos, just outright errors), it's also a bit confusing at times because of its compilation nature. The good thing is there are tons of figures in the book which is valuable for module level microarchitecture. The author Keith Jack is currently with Sigma Designs in Fremont CA as a Marketing Director, so dont expect in-depth technical stuff in this book.

casual3

look on opencores site. there is a complete VGA/LCD controller on this site. if you are designing this site is a good staring point for coming up to speed on RGB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back