Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for books about AMS & CMOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandeepmarode

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
AMS & CMOS Books?

:?:
Please guide me which book I should follow for CMOS & AMS (Analog & Mixed signal Design) in which lot of emphasis might be given not only on theory but on the practical problems & design examples.
-- Sandeep

AMS & CMOS Books?

I think the book "CMOS Analog Circuit Design (Hardcover)
by Phillip E. Allen (Author), Douglas R. Holberg (Author), Allen (Author) " may help you on the design example. The book has also a part of little bit mixed signal design.

B.R

Siegfi , S.H. Hung

Re: AMS & CMOS Books?

Thanks
Siegfi , S.H. Hung
But, which book is then good for mixed signal design :?:

-- sandeep

Hi
Refer to book by Allen Hollberg.
Also look for book by Baker, Li, Boyce

thanks
sarfraz

I like "CMOS Analog circuit design" by Allen / Holberg but there is tons of errors. If you get this book then get errata from Allens homepages. h**p://www.aicdesign.org/errata/060410_Errata_2ndEd.pdf

For basic understanding you can go through Microelectronic circuit by sedra smith.
CMOS Circuit design, simulation and layout by Jacob Baker

Then you can go through either Allen Holberg or Razavi

For Analog & Digital design refer to Baker, Li, Boyce book which covers good range of examples. The Data converter part of that is good...

Regards,
Basu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back