whorse

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
where to buy cheep BGA socket adapters?
thanks!

The problem is that these type of sockets aren't cheap - but CAB started to build some.

Do u think about to build a small PCB with the BGA-chip to push this with standard-connectors into your target?

Try -
Yamaichi Electronics
(**broken link removed**)

hi,
i dont understand the aplication would you like to do-im realy happy if you can tell me your use.
But i think samtec can do a solution.
I meet a week ago with a samtec tecnic and it look me a new adaptor socket for bga pitch 1.2mm.
The campion can do arrive to you in two days.
Visit https://www.samtec.com/search/application.htm

I know Nation make for her BGA IC an adaptator the KOSMONAUT ADAPTATOR is a big adaptator soldering in your board and the IC intercambiable.

I think if you tell me the application an the tipe of BGA or EBGA i can elp you.

bye from -=iuz=-
:roll:

**broken link removed**
Adapters, sockets and test accessories for the following IC Packages: BGA, Chipscale microBGA, DIP, LCC, PGA, PLCC, QFP, CQFP, PQFP, PBGA, SOIC, SOJ, SOP, SSOP, TSOP, TSSOP, ZIP.

BGA Sockets:

I have used the sockets from Advanced Interconnections. They are excellent quality and don't take over too much PCB space around the edge of the BGA footprint.

TKdesign

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…