Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for BGA socket adapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

whorse

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
where to buy cheep BGA socket adapters?
thanks!

The problem is that these type of sockets aren't cheap - but CAB started to build some.

Do u think about to build a small PCB with the BGA-chip to push this with standard-connectors into your target?

Try -
Yamaichi Electronics
(**broken link removed**)

hi,
i dont understand the aplication would you like to do-im realy happy if you can tell me your use.
But i think samtec can do a solution.
I meet a week ago with a samtec tecnic and it look me a new adaptor socket for bga pitch 1.2mm.
The campion can do arrive to you in two days.
Visit https://www.samtec.com/search/application.htm

I know Nation make for her BGA IC an adaptator the KOSMONAUT ADAPTATOR is a big adaptator soldering in your board and the IC intercambiable.

I think if you tell me the application an the tipe of BGA or EBGA i can elp you.

bye from -=iuz=-
:roll:

**broken link removed**
Adapters, sockets and test accessories for the following IC Packages: BGA, Chipscale microBGA, DIP, LCC, PGA, PLCC, QFP, CQFP, PQFP, PBGA, SOIC, SOJ, SOP, SSOP, TSOP, TSSOP, ZIP.

BGA Sockets:

I have used the sockets from Advanced Interconnections. They are excellent quality and don't take over too much PCB space around the edge of the BGA footprint.

TKdesign

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back