Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for an internship

Status
Not open for further replies.

LüLü

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear ladies and gentlemen,

i am an undergraduated student at the university of Bremen (Germany). I am looking for an internship within the range of embedded electronic.

At the moment i write my study work. It's about the use of wireless sensor networks in logistic processes. Additionally since two years i work in an engineers office. That's why i have good experiences in the realization of microcontroller based systems. In addition belongs the programming (above all ASM and C ) as well as the draft of the hardware and the use of programmable logic (using VHDL).

Gladly I would like to gain further (international) experiences during my internship. About answers I would be pleased much. You can write me also an email: michael_lueders[at]gmx.de

Best regards
Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.