Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for ADS sige design kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

softhog

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
@ds sige design kit

Hello All,

Does anybody have sige design kit like I_B_M 0.25um or any other for @ds? Any help is appreciated.

Thank You in advance.

Re: @ds sige design kit

Hi softhog,

IBM design kit, 7HP, 6HP do not support ADS directly. You need dynamic link in order to use the model in ADS.

Mesfet+

Hello Mesfet,

Thanks for your reply. Do you mean that we have to use ADS with cadence to do the simulations?

Thank You,
softhog

you can get a tsmc 0.18 design kit from the previous posts.
search "TSMC", and you will find it.

Jazz has an excellent kit for both the SiGe60 (0.35um) and SiGe90 (0.25um) processes. They operate stand alone in ADS (does not require RFDE or Dynamic Link).

Hey Ron, where can i get that kit?

Thanks

softhog said:
Hey Ron, where can i get that kit?

Thanks

Depends on the process, they have an ADS kit for SiGe60 (0.35um) and SiGe90 (0.18um).

Hi All,

Jazz design kit is really cool. I have just tried the ads kit of sige120. I would like to remind that a sub connection should be made else some simulation results are just unreasonable.

Mesfet+

Hello mesfet,

can you upload that kit here.

thank you.

Do any of you have a copy of an IBM design manual or design guide? Ideally for 7HP, 5HP, or 5AM although any would work.

Thanks for your help,

A.

Status
Not open for further replies.