Looking for a QFN/QFP/BGA to DIL or Breadboard Adapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogive

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
qfn adapter

Hi
I was looking around for a QFN/QFP/BGA to DIL Adapter but I can't find anything that would be cheap enough for a hobbyst but would still be reusable. I found a couple Clamshell ones but they usually costed 200$(sic!) the chip itself was 10$...

Anybody knows of online shops which could sell that kind of product?

qfn breadboard

I think that Micro4you was offering them!

hvqfn to dil adapter

I was looking at their website- They don't seem to have any adapters.

breadboard adapter

Fry's Electronics had some boards that allowed QFP prototyping. The company name is something like Smartz board. The PCB has a special footprint with very heavy solder already on the pads. Between the pads is a very thick solder mask that is built up to sit above the pads. The parts actually self-align and you can solder them with an iron.
I think this company advertises in Nuts and Volts. I will see if I can find a link when I get home tonight.

bga breadboard

let's go direct

**broken link removed**

I used one with pix24 100pins, I didn't do the soldering tho. not with my ratshack iron.

qfn qfp

Yep, that is the one I was thinking about. Unfortunately, my spelling was bad. According to their advertisements, a 10 year old can solder these boards. Prices were too bad either.

qfn adaptor

A 10 year old you say. Well I guess I am gonna have to grow into them.

There pretty much what I am looking for. The quality looks pretty good and that EZ technology sounds fancy. I am gonna buy them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…