Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for a model of CC1101 transceiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

sriharsha0806

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi guys i', using ads for rf transceiver simulation i couldn't find cc1101 trnasceiver chip in lib of ads so how to sort out this problem

Re: rf tansceiver design

Does ADS provide libraries for any complex RF mixed signal chips? I never heared about this.

Which aspect of transceiver operation do you want to access in simulation?

Does ADS provide libraries for any complex RF mixed signal chips? I never heared about this.

Which aspect of transceiver operation do you want to access in simulation?
i just want to know the s parameters when i'm using this chip in a rf tranceiver design

i just want to know the s parameters when i'm using this chip in a rf tranceiver design
There's an impedance specificatio in the datasheet.

is this chip operate @ 2.4GHz ( Zigbee applications?? )
You will not find it in ADS I guess.

May be you need to contact manufacturer for datasheet & simulate blocks & systems

May be NDA is required with supplier for this chip.

CC1101 is a Sub-GHz SRD transceiver. I'm rather sure that there are no full chip simulation models available, with or without NDA. At best, you will be able to get more detailed PA models. The datasheet information is restricted to complex impedance numbers for the main operation frequencies. This should be however sufficient to design your impedance matching circuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.