Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for a MCU with integrated USB 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenJohnny

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi! every1!
I want to find a MCU integrated with USB2.0. Can anyone tell me?
Thx!

Ken

Re: Want to find a MCU

why dont you try at89c5131.

i think this will help

Want to find a MCU

Thx to Sathish!
But I need an ARM MCU, not AVR.

Want to find a MCU

Thx to all above at first.
I had a look at the webaddress provided by budhy. The ARM MCU provided by ATMEL is integrated with USB 2.0. But it only support FullSpeed. Are there any ARM MCU integrated with USB 2.0 supporting HighSpeed?

Re: Want to find a MCU

KenJohnny said:
Thx to all above at first.
I had a look at the webaddress provided by budhy. The ARM MCU provided by ATMEL is integrated with USB 2.0. But it only support FullSpeed. Are there any ARM MCU integrated with USB 2.0 supporting HighSpeed?

H eheh ehe hehe !
I think that you should try ARM9 with USB interface as ST9x, . . . . and if it isn't OK, Could you try MAX3345/MAX3346 and uC/uP HighSpeed.
Good luck for U !

Want to find a MCU

I had look all document provided by ST. No product meet my order.:S And I search with google. No result getted. It looks like I must develop with a MCU without USB and a peripheral device of USB 2.0.
Thx for all replies!

Status
Not open for further replies.