Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for a job (PhD in Wireless Communication).

Status
Not open for further replies.
job university wireless communication

GOOD LUCK

dsp jobs scandinavia

Hi Guys,

I have work experience of 3 years in Front End VLSI Design/Verification at Intel. I am finishing up my masters from US university and looking for Job. I am willing to relocate too. Can someone let me know if there is some requirement in their companies in Front End Design or Verification?

Thanks!
Sachin

wireless communication + phd

DEAR cwjcwjcwj
i NEED UR HELP
PLZ RESPOND ME

phd offers in wireless communications, france

How can I help you there tabraiz?

Dear all,

This is Sreeram from (Bangalore)india.
i graduted in Electronic and Communication engineering Currently am working for an MNC service company(for 4 years). Done MS in computer science while working . As we know all that service based companies make the employees toget reskilled according to the requirements for completing their tasks. But some how i managed to get into the project in 3G/4G as my goal is to P.hD in 3G or 4G wireless technology but couldn't make out in long run. i can't relocate as most of the people do. so, need to jump into any product based company for doing the same in india(Banaglore).

Now my questions:

can i do P.hD while working in an R & D dept. in any product company?
will universities allow to do like this? if yes, any procedure for the same.
i have working knowledge in the area of SGSN (3G core Network node). shall i continue in the same area of research?
i want to research in new technology(3G or 4G). any experts or fellow P.hD students available, i will be very happy if anybody help me.

Am in dilemma in taking decision. Please Please any body give some suggetions
Please email me at bugude.research(at)gmail.com or bugude.jobs(at)gmail.com

Waiting for the reply.

Thanks,
Sreeram
+919008722188

Dear bugudes........the answer to you first question is yes...you can complete your Ph.D while woking, but generally it takes more time then a regular one (atleast 4- 7 yrs or may be even more). Indian universities will register you as research scholar and will not mention whether part time or full time. The only difference is abt the fellowship. To the best of my knowledge UGC has published a regulation against part time/correspondence Ph.D. but dont worry abt it, you research guide will have a solution for it.

so your first task will be to find a suitable guide who is willing to guide you in your area of interest. It will be your guide's responsibility to instruct you further regarding your registration and other odd things.

now a piece of advice...try to avoid highly reputed university as u will be doing job. u may end up giving you effort and time minus the degree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back