Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for a good paper about cryptography in DSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

bassem11

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
DSP peaper

hi can any one help me how can i found a good peaper about cryptoghraphy in DSp becuuse i ned to represnted and take about it as a pat of project

Re: DSP peaper

The best thing u can possibly do is to get an ieee login.. go there and search for the recent publications.. it wud obviosuly help..ieee papers are always good as they have a standard and accredation!

with regards,

Re: DSP peaper

The best place for DSP related papers is IEEE. But you have to be a member of this community to actually download their papers. Membership i believe is $121 per year after you fill in their application form.

Or what you could do is post the paper title that you require on this board and some one will upload it for your benefit.

cryptography in dsp

hi all i need to have apepaer for my project about this topic
can any one post for this peaper

cryptography in dsp

Status
Not open for further replies.