Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for a free RF CMOS PDK for Cadence tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

tehnetium

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello!

I have a question. Is there a free RF CMOS PDK available for cadence tools?
NCSU and freePDK 45 are not suited for analog RF design. I need it for learning purposes.
If such a library exists, please submit a link. Or maybe an older RF BiCMOS or RF CMOS process, that is not used in commercial products today?
Where could I download such a tech library?

Thank you!

Added after 2 hours 47 minutes:

So, any suggestions ?
:)

Re: RF CMOS PDK ?

Hi,

Analoglib have all (almost) devices u need!

David

Nope...The cells in analogLib are all ideal.

Furthermore they have no layout view, and RF design without parasitic extraction is kind of pointless.

I have acess to Cadence IC tools at my workplace. (presently working in low frequency) . All I need is a RF technology library, and I could be doing some simulations after the working hours.

Hi,

yes u are right analoglib is ideal lib,
I can send (i have to check it) I have 180nm.

David

Thank you! That would be great, but if you find it please send it on rapidshare or somewhere like that. (or should I give you an email address?).
First, I want to do something basic, like a very simple LNA or a very simple LC oscillator, then extract the parasitics from the layout view, and then redo a sim.
I worked on a Dickson charge pump (part of a bigger analog structure) driven by an RC oscillator and after a parasitic extraction I had a 8.63% frequency drift.(had to redo part of the layout).

So then . no solution whatsoever ? .. :(

Hi Tehnetium

I am sorry, but unfortionally I can't send it!

Sorry again
David

It's OK DDavid, I'll keep searching. I will try p2p networks , torrents, everything until I find what I need.
Thank you for replying anyway, it seems you are the only one who bothered to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back