Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for a FR4 with loss tan: 0.0001, epsilon r 2.2 and thickness 0.8mm

Status
Not open for further replies.

siwowox de santos

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello all,
i have research in WLAN antenna n i need FR4 with spec loss tan 0.0001, ephsilon r 2.2 n thick 0.8mm i need FR4 for subtrate. any one have information about it?
where can i get it?

thanx b4

purchase ro5880

the specification you gave (E_r =2.2, tan_delta = 0.0001) is not FR4. It is Rogers RO5880 I guess.

FR4 has E_r between 4.4 and 4.9.

Regards,
Shameem

rogers vs fr4

And the loss tangent is nowhere near as good as you cite. Get the specs from your supplier is my advice..

ro5880

Oooops sorry.....
its not FR4 but Duroid any one knows the duroid supplier in asia....

Added after 2 minutes:

shameemkabir said:
the specification you gave (E_r =2.2, tan_delta = 0.0001) is not FR4. It is Rogers RO5880 I guess.

FR4 has E_r between 4.4 and 4.9.

Regards,
Shameem

yups
its Roger RO5880....
whats the diffrent with duroid?
thanks shameem

fr4 -pcb -india -china buying

RO5880 using duroid as substrate material. For more information about this, you can visit their hompage at h++p://www.rogerscorporation.com. You can request the sample instead buy it if you just need it for your final project or thesis.

rogers vs. fr4

Hi

Try EM280

David

Added after 1 minutes:

Rogers Is very expensive.
FR4 have a problem vs Er changes between 3.8-5

fr4 vs roger

You may try to find some other substrate at matweb.com

rogers fr4 spec

DDavid said:
Hi

Try EM280

David

Added after 1 minutes:

Rogers Is very expensive.
FR4 have a problem vs Er changes between 3.8-5

is it has same spec with duroid?

Added after 34 minutes:

freqzt said:
RO5880 using duroid as substrate material. For more information about this, you can visit their hompage at h++p://www.rogerscorporation.com. You can request the sample instead buy it if you just need it for your final project or thesis.

really, if i want to request it they will give me some sample......

dielectric rogers fr4

i have recently fabricated dual band wilkinson power divider, i had FR4 but its specs include dielectric constant=4.3, loss tangent (electrical)=0.022, thickness=1.58mm

fr4 versus rogers

abhityagi85 said:
i have recently fabricated dual band wilkinson power divider, i had FR4 but its specs include dielectric constant=4.3, loss tangent (electrical)=0.022, thickness=1.58mm

r u request to rogers corp? or buying in ur country?
thanks abityagi85

Added after 8 minutes:

abhityagi85 said:

r u request to rogers corp? or buying in ur country?
thanks abityagi85
would u to give some information how to get the subtrate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back