Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for a comparison of sequential circuits

Status
Not open for further replies.

zhi_yi

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
please help me with my homework, my lecture give us homework to find out about sequential circuits, about flip flop, register, and counter, is there any good link / e-book / tutorial that tell us about flip flop circuits, register, and counter?

and is there a table that show us the comparation of the many types of memory like cache memory, ram, rom, according to their access time and capacity?

thank you very much :)

Re: sequential circuits

You can email to me your home work e.i sequential machine problem. I can give you the state machine diagram, state table and decoder equations . Your last thing to do is produce the schematic from the decoder equations.

neoaspilet11@yahoo.com

Re: sequential circuits

thank you learner, and thank you neoaspilet11, i am not yet read the book about sequential circuits, if i got any problems, i will email to you, thank you for offer help for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back