Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

looking for a circuit with two push buttons and two leds

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexservice

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi can anyone help me with a circuit with two push buttons and two leds. I want when i push the first button the first led lights on and stays on. Then when i push the second button the first led turns off and the second turns on and stays on. And when i push again the second button the second led turns off

This is an example of a set/reset flip flop using discrete components:

bistable.gif

We can use ICs to do the same... :grin:

---------- Post added at 21:32 ---------- Previous post was at 21:29 ----------

**broken link removed**

Electronics - Using a NAND Gate for a Set/Reset Latch

Attachments

• setreset.gif
    setreset.gif
    4.7 KB · Views: 75
  • Flip_flop.GIF
    Flip_flop.GIF
    7.9 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

PIC12F629 / PIC12F675 . a lot easier and a lot more fun leads onto much bigger and better things and software to do that is EASY to write in either basic or asm

i want to thank you for your help. can any one of you to give me circuit with pic microcontroller.

If you go out and buy a cheapo (clonish job ) pickit2 then there are lots of tutorias out there called HELLO WORLD this blinks a single led on and off.
sounds simple but impressive when you think that YOU took a blank MCU and wrote the software to do that.
What software do you use If you have Labcenters PROTEUS there are lots of PIC micr demos on there that simulate properly (apart from PWM but probably to advanced for you yet. cHECK YOUR pm

i understand about this i also have a programmer for pic and i have proteus. but i dont know many things about this that s why i am asking for help

Hi,

For assembler you can use this tutorial. PIC Tutorial One - LED's

Here is his led flasher code with a working Isis diagram, just edit the 628 chip to point to the .hex code and change the frequency to 4 meghz.

Attachments

• led flash.rar
    6.6 KB · Views: 59

Status
Not open for further replies.