Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for a 3D car model

Status
Not open for further replies.

elomatic

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
3D car model

Hi,
does somebody have a 3D model for a car. I don't care what kind of car it is. I would prefer the formats that can be read by MWS or HFSS like IGES, SAT, STL, STEP, Pro/E or CATIA.

Many thanks in advance

Re: 3D car model

I would like to join elomatic and ask if anyone knows a good example objects archive in SAT format ...

Regards,
P.

Hi,

stl models (maybe not to scale - useful in gaming programs) but it has good fidelity to real vehicles. Available at US$75 for 5 models at

https://www.3dcadbrowser.com/preview.aspx?ModelCode=9584

I think can email them for a free sample to see if it is suitable for your use:|.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Element7k

elomatic said:
Hi,
does somebody have a 3D model for a car. I don't care what kind of car it is. I would prefer the formats that can be read by MWS or HFSS like IGES, SAT, STL, STEP, Pro/E or CATIA.

Many thanks in advance

Hi elomatic

I have some car models made by myself: if you like I can upload here.
The only problem is that I don't know how to export them in the formats above mentioned: it's ok if they are .obj format? Did you have some stand-alone application that can do this kind of conversion?

let me know :D

Hi TeslaMan,

pls upload so we may try to have a go at the conversion process.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,
Element7k

TeslaMan said:
Hi elomatic

I have some car models made by myself: if you like I can upload here.
The only problem is that I don't know how to export them in the formats above mentioned: it's ok if they are .obj format? Did you have some stand-alone application that can do this kind of conversion?

let me know :D

Hi Element7k

I have a little problem with my home PC. I think I couldn't work on it until next week-end: I'll try to upload something by that day, ok? Hope this isn't a problem.

bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back