elomatic

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
3D car model

Hi,
does somebody have a 3D model for a car. I don't care what kind of car it is. I would prefer the formats that can be read by MWS or HFSS like IGES, SAT, STL, STEP, Pro/E or CATIA.

Many thanks in advance

Re: 3D car model

I would like to join elomatic and ask if anyone knows a good example objects archive in SAT format ...

Regards,
P.

Hi,

stl models (maybe not to scale - useful in gaming programs) but it has good fidelity to real vehicles. Available at US$75 for 5 models at

https://www.3dcadbrowser.com/preview.aspx?ModelCode=9584

I think can email them for a free sample to see if it is suitable for your use:|.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Element7k

elomatic said:
Hi,
does somebody have a 3D model for a car. I don't care what kind of car it is. I would prefer the formats that can be read by MWS or HFSS like IGES, SAT, STL, STEP, Pro/E or CATIA.

Many thanks in advance

Hi elomatic

I have some car models made by myself: if you like I can upload here.
The only problem is that I don't know how to export them in the formats above mentioned: it's ok if they are .obj format? Did you have some stand-alone application that can do this kind of conversion?

let me know

Hi TeslaMan,

pls upload so we may try to have a go at the conversion process.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,
Element7k

Hi Element7k

I have a little problem with my home PC. I think I couldn't work on it until next week-end: I'll try to upload something by that day, ok? Hope this isn't a problem.

bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…