Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for 2.4GHz transceiver for wireless earphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

cswang

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi:
I am looking for 2.4GHz low voltage low power and cheaper solution for wireless earphone. Does anybody can give me any advice for this kind transceiver information or datasheet?
Thanks.

cs

Digital or analog ?
And what is size ?
If digital and the size is not matter, micro linear ML2725 will do the work.
Good luck.

And I have a request here.
Who know how to simulate the wire antenna used in handset, which is just a normal wire usually used to transmit 220volt/50Hz city power.
I must manage to match the amplifier to it, but I donot know its impedance.
Thx.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: yellowtooth on 2002-01-30 04:27 ]</font>

Does it have to be 2.4. If so, I am guessing you are in europe somewhere.

Are you looking for a module already built or are you looking to roll your own. If you want modules, let me know, and I can recommend several. If you are looking to roll your own, yellowtooth's suggestion is good. Also look at infineon (again assuming europe). They have the PRISM chipsets designed to do it.

later...
robotman

Thanks robotman & yellowtooth
My ear phone is digital. And I will try to find the cheapest transceiver chip for earphone. Low Power, Low price , less descrete components and minimize size are the most important issues. I think for Bluetooth or Wireless lan application chip are too power for me. So any other suggestion ?

Thanks

cs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back